Refund / Replacement Policy
- Any damages, lacks and repetitions of orders shall be conveyed by the customer within 7 days of signed delivery order to qualify for replacement.
- Bayzon shall only accept the returned products based on the following reasons:
- Damaged Item: Product is received with visible damage such as torn packaging or broken pieces.
- Defective Item: Product received is not working properly.
- Signs of Usage: Product received is not in brand new condition
- Expired Product: Product received is past the expiration date based on packaging
- Item is not as advertised: The product does not match the description stated in the website
- Wrong Item Delivered: Product received is incorrect
- Missing Parts/Item: Product received has missing parts, accessories or freebies as stated in the website
- Customer must return the product in its original condition as received together with its accessories in the original packaging with all its tags and labels.
- Items must be returned to our Returns Department within 10 days upon receipt of RMA number. The RMA number is only valid for 10 days, failure to return items within 10 days of receipt of RMA number shall give Bayzon the right to refuse the acceptance of the returned item.
- Bayzon must oblige to refund or replace the item of the customer - whichever is appropriate by Bayzon, once the product is returned and refund or replacement is considered valid and acceptable.
- Go to Bayzon Return Form and fill up the RMA Form, please make sure to fill all required fields.
- Customer will receive an email confirmation with the RMA number and pick-up schedule, 24 hours after the submission of the form.
- Customer must present the Bayzon representative with all the documentations needed for the return and product must strictly be in the condition as it was initially received, to be eligible for the return.
- Bayzon processes the return within 7-10 working days upon receiving the invoice. There is a return fee of 15% from the total invoice value deduction plus shipping charge is applied to compensate certain administrative expenses if product is returned due to customer’s change of preference.