These terms and conditions shall apply to sales of goods, and limitations of Bayzon.com to any buyer within the United Arab Emirates in any stage of dealings. Specifically stated in this writing, such terms apply and must be known by our valued buyers.
- You agree to comply with all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of Bayzon.com, as well as any amendments issued by us, from time to time.
- You agree not to undertake the following:
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the platform other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
- We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provisions or remove, whether in whole or in part, the website or any services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the website or any part of its services.
- While we endeavour to provide an accurate description of the products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error. Bayzon.com reserves the right to correct any typographical error, or contents with inaccuracies.
- Any distinction to these conditions, including any special terms and conditions agreed between parties, shall be irrelevant unless otherwise agreed in writing or by electronic mail by Bayzon.com.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- You agree to comply with all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of products through the website.
- Products are sold by Bayzon.com and all items are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Such conditions shall apply:
- The prices shall be under our authority less agreed discount, unless otherwise agreed in writing or through electronic mail. Our price is exclusive of VAT or any other applicable costs, as clearly stated to our customers before issuing of the invoice.
- Bayzon.com offers credit terms which is subject to satisfactory credit appraisal of the customer by us. Please refer to the Bulk Buyer Policy.
- The accuracy of descriptions and prices is carefully guaranteed but errors may be inevitable. If such errors occur and discrepancies are found after ordering dissimilar to our posted price, the buyer shall be informed as soon as possible, and the buyer shall be given such options:
- Reconfirm the order
- Cancel the order
- However, if the buyer is unable to be reached after all efforts have been executed, the orders shall be treated as cancelled.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order that you placed based on our information that may contain errors including inaccuracies, out-of-date information on pricing, shipping, payment terms and return policies.
- You may pay for the product using any of the payment methods prescribed by Bayzon from time to time. When you place an order, actual payment will be only charged upon the confirmation of your order and formation of a Customer Contract.
- If payment of the price or any part thereof is not made by the due date, Bayzon shall be permitted to impose payment in advance of delivery relative to any goods not earlier dispatched, and to refuse to make delivery of any unsent goods without incurring any obligation customer for any delay in delivery.
Delivery of Products
- You acknowledge that delivery of the products is subject to availability. Bayzon will make every reasonable effort to deliver the product to you within the delivery timeframe stated on the relevant page on which the product is listed, it is possible that in some instances a product may become unavailable between updates.
- Your items ship as they become available, beginning with those already in stock. Your orders will be consolidated into the fewest number of deliveries possible. This may take longer to deliver depending on product availability, but there will only be one delivery charge.
- Delivery of orders shall be made at the address stated and the date required by the customer.
- Shipping and packing rates are not included in the product prices. Rates may vary depending on the products’ specifications and delivery locations.
- All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly via e-mail or through any communication channel and your order will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available.
- The warranties with respect to a product sold under a customer contract shall be as stated by Bayzon.com or the third-party supplier via the platform, and shall be limited by the terms and conditions therein.
- No warranty is given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the products supplied or that they will be suitable for any purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to Bayzon.
- Bayzon shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, intangible losses, and any other type of damages caused by any breach of a third-party supplier’s implied or express warranty on the products.
All orders shall be subject to Bayzon’s acceptance in its sole discretion and each order accepted shall constitute a separate contract. You acknowledge that unless you receive a confirmation e-mail from Bayzon confirming your order. A contract between parties for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until payment has been confirmed.
When a contract is made with a third-party supplier, Bayzon is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between the customer and the third-party supplier will be subjected to the terms of sales which they will supply the customer. When placing an order, the customer shall undertake that all details provided are true and correct, that the customer is authorized to pay for the product using any payment method prescribed by Bayzon.
You acknowledge that delivery of the products is subject to availability. Bayzon will make every reasonable effort to deliver the product to you within the delivery timeframe stated on the relevant page on which the product is listed, it is possible that in some instances a product may become unavailable between updates. Bayzon serves the right to deliver batch quantities to the customers depending on the product availability and order volume received. All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly via e-mail or through any communication channel and your order will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available.
You acknowledge and warrant that you have not relied on any term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation made by or on behalf of supplier which has not been stated expressly in a customer contract or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including any catalogues or publicity material produced by either Bayzon or supplier.